Saturday, April 21, 2012

A Notch Above

-->
One of the best bands to emerge in recent years is made up of musicians who had not met before they began playing together. Even after filming a number of excellent videos, some of them have still not met in person. The band is called ‘Virtual Zeppelin’, and they do Led Zeppelin songs so well that it is difficult to tell the difference.



This piece is a chapter in the new book The Toughest Hundred Dollars & Other Rock & Roll Stories by Larry Manch. The book is available for purchase in e-book form at the Kindle Store on Amazon.com.

© 2012 LTM

1 comment:

  1. I am still blown away by VZ! I bought tickets to the JBLZE Milwaukee, Wi show in 2010 without knowing that my internet friend and VZ lead singer was singing for Jason. A very special treat for me was when James introduced me to the band after the show.

    ReplyDelete